Due to differences in sales volume and staff size, the responsibilities of this position may vary within Luther Collision & Glass. Employees may be asked to perform specified responsibilities from more than one job description. Management will try diligently to communicate the expected responsibilities to each employee upon hiring or as changes occur.
Insurance Agent / Fleet Marketing – 25%
- Increase/promote sales via daily interaction with designated insurance agents and fleet accounts in the marketplace.
Luther Dealer Marketing – 75%
- Increase/promote sales opportunities to Luther Automotive Dealerships by educating dealer departments of the services and benefits offered from Luther Collision & Glass.
- Maintain account management tracking to capture retail sales opportunities.Account ManagementDealership Departments – Sales, Service, Finance
- Insurance Agents
- Fleet Accounts
- Establish monthly / quarterly marketing themes and/or contests
- Educate Luther Dealership departments on the proper procedures/benefits associated with referring repair work to our collision and glass centers.
- Weekly dealership service lot canvasing
- Assist with agent/customer inquiries as well as customer concerns that arise.
- Participate with new owner clinics at Luther Dealerships as assigned.
- Attend Sales & Service meetings as assigned
- Involvement with community events as assigned.
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned.